Affordable Local Apple Mac Repair Call-Out Service Covering Romford
iFixExpress is your local cost effective on-site repair and support specialist for everything Apple Macintosh, we provide technicians daily from our base in central London or Dartford direct to your door. We have over 10 years experaince in the repair sector and are able to dispatch a technician to anywhere in Romford the very same day, and at the most competitive prices around.
Local We Come To You Express Macbook & iMac Repair & Support Services
Tel: 0845 8340933 Ext 7 (local call rate) – 7 Days a Week till 12am
iFixExpress offer specialist Macintosh repair and support consultancy to Macbook, iMac, and Mac Pro user throughout Romford, London. We offer a call out services usually 7 days a week across the capital and our technicians have years of experience in the Apple repair business.
- Macbook and iMac Data Recovery / Hard Drive Upgrades and Installation
- Macbook Screen Replacement and Repair
- Macintosh Business and Residential Support Solutions within Romford RM1
- Vintage OS X Upgrades available including 10.6 Snow Leopard, and 10.5 Leopard
- No Fix, No Fee Service
Are you looking for a trustworthy and established repair company? Then look no further. iFixExpress is only a call away offering a local, cost effective Macintosh repair/support service that are reliable and guaranteed.We can act swiftly and in many cases be with you within a couple of hours.
We are able to service the full range of Macintosh products, including: Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, the original Macbook, iMac intel, iMac G4/G5, Power Mac, Mac Pro, and the Mac mini. We also cover vintage models of Mac’s lie the Powerbook, and iBook. On site repairs in Romford 7 days a week with most repairs being carried out the same day or within 24 hours. Contacts us today fora quality Mac repair in Romford.
Express Repair Options
- Our No Call Out Fee – Mobile Engineer Service Covering Bluewater
- Our Express Same Day Courier 24 Pick Up & Drop Off Service
- Our Same Day While-U-Wait Walk In Service of the M25